» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Ninety-four Winn-Dixie, Harveys, and Bi-Lo locations are closing in the Southeast as the regional grocery chains’ parent company files for bankruptcy.
- Southeastern Grocers filed for bankruptcy on Tuesday.
- We have the full list of grocery stores that will close.
Almost 100 Winn-Dixie, Harveys, and Bi-Lo locations are closing in the Southeast as the regional grocery chains’ parent company files for bankruptcy.
On Tuesday, the parent company, Southeastern Grocers, announced it had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. The company announced earlier in March it would “voluntarily implement a court-supervised, prepackaged restructuring agreement.” See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Costco offers gas for cheaper than anyone else — and it’s paying off
- Dick’s faced boycott threats when it changed its gun policies — but the majority of America agrees with the retailer
- Jared Kushner’s brother is breaking his political silence following Trump’s election — here’s everything we know about the millionaire entrepreneur who’s dating model Karlie Kloss