- Costco‘s food court is famous for its tasty hot dogs.
- You’ll be out $ 1.50 if you order the Costco menu staple with a soda.
- That price hasn’t changed since 1985, and there’s a reason why not.
Costco food courts have a famous — and delicious — north star.
That’d be the hot dog and soda combo, which has been priced at $ 1.50 since 1985. While Costco menu items vary across the US — and around the globe — the hot dog meal is one major constant.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Costco employees reveal the worst, grossest, and most bizarre things they’ve seen on the job
- The best deals you can find at Costco, according to employees
- Costco employees share the 7 best parts of working at the retail chain with a cult-like following