The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Parachute Home and Brooklinen have become the most popular direct-to-consumer companies offering luxury bedding at accessible prices.
- Below, we walk you through each important feature and a side-by-side comparison to help you choose what’s best for you.
- Brooklinen has more ‘mix and match’ color options, gives you more items for less money (their sheet set includes a top sheet in the price listed), and has a better warranty plan. Brooklinen sheets also hold up better to common chemicals, like benzoyl peroxide.
- Parachute sheet sets do not include a top sheet automatically, which means you get fewer items for the overall price. However, if you don’t need a top sheet, you can get a better deal on luxe fabrics like Linen and Percale Sateen at Parachute. Their basic percale sheets were also slightly softer in our testing and some shoppers might prioritize their especially laid back color scheme.
It’s a statistic we’ve all heard enough to repeat in our sleep, but you’ll spend about one-third of your life in bed. The quality of your sleep contextualizes the energy, opportunity, and productivity of the remaining two-thirds. So improving that third of your life is a great investment in yourself.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- This company went through over 100 pillow prototypes before it landed on the perfect design for every type of sleeper
- The best eye creams you can buy
- Meet the $ 50 electric toothbrush that’s giving big name brands a run for their money