» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- President Donald Trump tweeted a video Sunday in honor of Mother’s Day, in which he gave a touching tribute to his own late mother.
- Mary MacLeod Trump passed away in 2000 but has had a lasting presence in Trump’s public image, campaign and statements.
President Donald Trump tweeted a video in honor of Mother’s Day Sunday morning, in which he praised mothers across the country and gave a touching tribute to his own, who passed away in 2000.
“Since the earliest days of our republic, America’s strength has come from the love and courage and devotion of our mothers,” Trump said. “They helped us gain our independence.” See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Court filing in Michael Cohen case claims Trump knew years ago about 2 women’s allegations against Eric Schneiderman
- Politico gave a brutally honest assessment of how money rules the US government
- Top AT&T executive forced out as company says it made a ‘big mistake’ hiring Michael Cohen
SEE ALSO: 8 photos of Donald Trump in high school