» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- President Donald Trump insisted he is not to blame for Cesar Sayoc Jr., the Florida man who was arrested in connection to the package bombs that were sent to top Democrats and government officials.
- Sayoc is believed to have been an avid Trump supporter who also sent threats to critics of the Trump administration.
- Asked by reporters on Friday if he believed he was to blame, Trump responded: “No, not at all.”
- Trump added that prior to the discovery of the mailed explosives, Republicans “had tremendous momentum” in the midterm elections.
President Donald Trump insisted he was not to blame after a Florida man was arrested in connection to the spate of improvised explosive devices that were sent to numerous high profile Democratic leaders.
Asked by reporters on Friday if he believed he was to blame, Trump responded: “No, not at all.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: 4 lottery winners who lost it all
- What we know about the van plastered with pro-Trump images that is tied to the serial mail bomber investigation
- Trump’s trade war with China is starting to get nasty for US companies
- Khashoggi’s brutal killing could lead to charges against Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman under international law. But experts say the Saudis will ‘never go along.’