» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- President Donald Trump had a combative exchange with CNN’s Jim Acosta during a wild press conference on Wednesday.
- Trump addressed the sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
- Acosta asked Trump to call on female reporters next, prompting Trump to demand Acosta explain what he meant.
- Acosta then asked why Trump usually sides with men accused of sexual misconduct, rather than accusers.
- Trump replied that it’s possible he’ll change his mind after Thursday’s hearing.
President Donald Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta held a fiery back-and-forth exchange during a press conference Wednesday afternoon while discussing the sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
Trump, who had called only on male reporters for the previous questions, appeared offended when Acosta prefaced his question by asking that Trump call on female reporters next.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: Inside the Trump ‘MAGA’ hat factory
- ‘My greatest fears have been realized’: Christine Blasey Ford reveals ‘constant harassment and death threats’ have turned her family’s lives upside-down
- Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley on Michael Avenatti: ‘It seems to me he wants to protect people that are involved in pornography and he’s running for president’
- ‘This is ridiculous and from the Twilight Zone’: Kavanaugh denies third accuser’s allegations