» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Customers are taking to Twitter to ridicule Topshop over a “vegan” shirt with a tag that lists a non-vegan recipe.
- The shirt features the word “vegan” underneath an image of an herbivorous dinosaur.
- The label on the inside features a recipe that includes eggs and butter.
- A spokeswoman from Topshop said, “All garments by the Tee and Cake brand have the same neck label featuring a cake recipe.”
- The quirky British terms for these 15 home items
- What you can eat for the same calories as a McDonald’s Shamrock Shake
- A captivating illusion of a round disk fitting through a tiny square hole is the coolest bar trick you need to know