» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Loneliness affects 20-40% of the entire population at some point.
- Everyone from a four-year-old child to an 80-year-old in a care home can feel lonely.
- Loneliness also has a negative impact on your health, causing stress, and even heart problems.
- The burden of loneliness on the entire population is huge.
- Karen Dolva, the CEO of No Isolation, is trying to combat this.
- The company is tackling the loneliness of different demographics in innovative ways.
Imagine you’re eight years old. You go to school every day, see your friends, and have lessons where you learn all the basics to set you on whatever path you eventually choose.
But imagine at eight years old you’re also diagnosed with a debilitating condition, and you have to take months off school, without seeing your friends, missing out on all the different parts of school life.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 20 skills that are quickly gaining traction in the freelance job market — and the online courses to learn them
- Apple quietly killed off 4 older versions of the iPhone — including the last versions that had a headphone jack
- Tropical Storm Florence live updates: At least 9 people have died, and nearly 1 million are without power. The storm set a new rainfall record in North Carolina.