Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- White House adviser Kellyanne Conway and her husband, attorney George Conway, disclosed intimate details of their marriage in an interview with The Washington Post.
- Kellyanne, who once criticized Trump, is now one of his most ardent defenders.
- George, on the other hand, has not been shy about taking swings at the president.
- George says he now regrets having introduced his wife to Trump.
White House adviser Kellyanne Conway and her husband, attorney George Conway, disclosed intimate details of their marriage in an interview with The Washington Post.
On the surface, the two Conways appear to be at odds. Kellyanne, who worked on Sen. Ted Cruz’s campaign during the 2016 US presidential election and who criticized Trump, is now one of Trump’s most ardent defenders, frequently giving glowing endorsements of the presidency.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Kellyanne Conway said her husband’s anti-Trump tweets were ‘a violation of basic decency’ if not their ‘marital vows’ — but wanted to be identified as ‘a person familiar with their relationship’
- The Trump campaign is suing Omarosa for millions after her tell-all book and recordings set off a firestorm
- The US restaurant industry could be the big winner of Trump’s trade war