The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Bombas is a startup that thrives on reinvention — from spending two years on redesigning the perfect gym sock to re-conceptualizing the ski sock. Now, they’ve released hiking socks.
- Especially for outdoor gear, the devil is in the details — and that’s one place Bombas characteristically shines.
- The Insider Picks team had a chance to test them out, and we appreciated their overall comfort, breathability, accessible price-point ($ 18), and their versatility for city life or outdoor adventure.
When you make an effort to “get back to the basics” by spending more time out in nature, it’s the basics of what you’re bringing into the experience that ultimately make or break it.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 7 unexpected fitness tools that really work
- You can save $ 70 on an Apple Watch at Best Buy right now
- This innovative Kickstarter product will keep your open bottles of wine fresh for up to a week