- Hinge founder and CEO Justin McLeod doesn’t have email on his smartphone.
- He said it makes him a better leader because he has time and space to think, and doesn’t get wrapped up in the minutia of running a business.
- McLeod sometimes disconnects from his team for weeks at a time for the same reason.
- Other successful leaders also try to disconnect, so they can engage in some big-picture thinking.
In the last few months, Justin McLeod has found himself to be a much better leader, and a much happier person.
McLeod, who is the founder and CEO of dating app Hinge, didn’t go to a management seminar or hire an executive coach. He simply deleted the email app from his smartphone.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- There’s so much CO2 in the atmosphere that planting trees can no longer save us
- Mark Cuban says he has 3 smartphones and receives about 700 emails every day
- The 25 most innovative, dynamic, and agile countries in the world, ranked