» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- The controversial Serena Williams “angry baby” cartoon has been republished by The Herald Sun.
- The Australian newspaper slapped the drawing on the front page of its Wednesday edition alongside the headline: “Welcome to PC World.”
- The paper’s editor had previously tweeted his support for the cartoonist, while the artist himself said “the world has just gone crazy.”
The Herald Sun has defended its Serena Williams “angry baby” cartoon by republishing the drawing on the front page of its Wednesday edition.
The cartoon, drawn by the newspaper’s editorial cartoonist Mark Knight, was initially published on Monday. He portrayed Williams with exaggerated features like oversized lips, a big nose, and wiry hair. She was also seen jumping up and down near a broken tennis racket and a pacifier.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- ‘No more booing’: Serena Williams gives emotional interview after dramatic US Open women’s final
- Surprise 20-year-old US Open finalist Naomi Osaka on what pushed her in semifinal match: ‘I really want to play Serena’
- Serena Williams shared an adorable Instagram photo of her daughter wearing an outfit similar to the tutus she’s been rocking at the US Open