» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Comparably, a website that rates companies across a number of different areas, released its 2018 Best Company Culture list.
- Of the 50 businesses on that list, 29 were tech companies.
- Below, we’ve compiled the list of 29 companies in tech with the best company culture below.
Good company culture is one of the most important aspects of any job.
Sure, beer in the fridge and holiday parties are nice. But having company culture runs deeper than the perks — no matter how over-the-top that holiday party may have been.
On Monday, Comparably — a website that rates companies across a number of different areas — released its 2018 Best Company Culture list. Of the 50 businesses on that list, 29 were tech companies.
Here are the 29 big companies in tech with the best company culture:
Headquarters: Bellevue, Washington
What it does: Business and technology consulting firm
What employees say: “Akvelon is one of the best companies that I have worked for. The overall approach and the focus on having a good work-life balance and proactive engagement with their employees make them an extremely good and efficient organization to work with.”
Headquarters: Austin, Texas
What it does: Job search platform
What employees say: “The office encourages collaboration and teamwork, to ensure everyone is sharing ideas and working together towards the same mission. I’ve always felt like I can speak up and my thoughts/ideas are heard and addressed.”
Headquarters: San Jose, California
What it does: Software development company best known for its design and photo-editing solutions
What employees say: “Everybody generally works together and is united.”
- The 18 biggest tech scandals of 2018
- ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ brings more than 70 characters to the Nintendo Switch — here they all are
- This guy followed ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ characters for a full day and discovered just how detailed the game really is
SEE ALSO: The 18 biggest tech scandals of 2018