Top Rated Products
Loading the page...
- Amazon has unleashed a slow revolution on holiday shopping, becoming one of the most important places people turn to when they shop for the season.
- Last-minute shoppers now increasingly trust only Amazon to deliver their orders in time, according to data from Rakuten Intelligence.
- Amazon is ensuring it stays that way, giving out free trials of Prime like candy, ensuring prices stay competitive, releasing a physical toy guide, and offering free shipping, for every order, later in December than ever before.
- It’s clear Amazon has become part of the fabric of holiday shopping — and will be for the foreseeable future as online shopping grows.
Amazon is home for the holidays.
The e-commerce company has become essential to the fabric of holiday shopping. Though much of America’s holiday shopping is done the weekend of Thanksgiving, it’s rivaled by the weekend right before Christmas, which includes a day that analysts have dubbed “Panic Saturday.” See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Amazon is making it cheaper for 3rd-party vendors to sell some items on the site so it can boost variety
- Alexa won’t say what’s in your Amazon packages until 2019, no matter how many times you ask
- Amazon reportedly wants to curb selling ‘CRaP’ items it can’t profit on, like bottled water and snacks