- In a recent interview with The Wrap, Sarah Michelle Gellar said she’s not interested in appearing in a forthcoming “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” reboot.
- Gellar, who played the titular role Buffy Summers, said that she has moved on from the role and will not appear in an on-screen or be involved in any other capacity.
- “I don’t know anything about it, honestly. I think that it’s a great story and I’m glad that it will get retold and hope that people will watch it,” she said. “But, you know, I’ve told my story with it.”
- The reboot, will take place 15 years after the original series’ finale in 2003 and center around a new slayer.
- Gellar will be focusing on other projects, like her Super Bowl ad, which will air on Sunday.
Sarah Michelle Gellar is currently starring in her first Super Bowl ad.
From the sound of things, she is not on the verge of starring in the “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” reboot. When asked about potentially appearing on the series, Gellar responded, saying: “I don’t know anything about it, honestly. I think that it’s a great story and I’m glad that it will get retold and hope that people will watch it. But, you know, I’ve told my story with it.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The INSIDER Horoscope: Whether you’re single or in a relationship, February is all about romance
- A Dutch chocolate company will pay chocolate lovers to travel across the US in its ‘Chocotruck’
- A beauty brand is selling Kit Kat-inspired eye-shadow palettes that look good enough to eat