Adam Glanzman/Getty Images
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- The New England Patriots and Kansas City Chiefs will meet in the AFC Championship on Sunday in Kansas City, with temperatures expected in the single-digits at kickoff.
- On a recent appearance on “ProFootballTalk Live with Mike Florio,” NBC’s Peter King explained why Tom Brady is likely hoping for it to be “stupidly, ridiculously, awfully cold” on Sunday.
- King argues that because Brady has seemingly won in every possible NFL scenario, any straining situation is more likely to faze his opponents than Brady himself.
Death, taxes, and Tom Brady leading the Patriots to the AFC Championship game.
For eight straight years, these truths have been unchallenged, as Brady once again got his team back to football’s final four with a dominant 41-28 win over the Chargers in Foxboro on Sunday.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Tom Brady mocks critics after Patriots’ latest evisceration of a playoff opponent: ‘Everybody thinks we suck, we can’t win any games’
- Two computer models predict who will win the NFL divisional playoff games
- Tom Brady fell asleep before his first Super Bowl and woke up with minutes to spare before the team took the field