» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Rattan Direct, a garden and conservatory furniture retailer, created a fall-themed brain teaser.
- There’s a sun hidden among the leaves and acorns.
- If you can’t find it, scroll down for the answer.
With daylight saving time (DST) going into effect on November 4 this year, sunlight will become scarcer as the clocks turn back one hour.
The sun is also difficult to find in this fall-themed brain teaser created by Rattan Direct, hidden within a colorful array of leaves and acorns. Can you spot it?See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: How Autumn is celebrated around the world
- Here’s Michael Jordan’s 56,000-square-foot house in Chicago, and why it’s still on the market after 6 years
- We shopped at Costco and Sam’s Club to see which is better — and there’s a clear reason why you should join one over the other
- What a 6 pack of beer cost the year you were born