Associated Press/Manuel Balce Ceneta
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Orrin Hatch, a Utah Republican, issued two dramatically different statements regarding allegations that his former chief of staff abused both of his ex-wives.
- The women publicly accused Rob Porter of engaging in a pattern of violence over a period of years.
- Hatch first called the allegations “politically motivated,” but then said he was “heartbroken” by the news.
Sen. Orrin Hatch of Utah performed a remarkable about-face on Wednesday after the second major news outlet in a row published allegations of spousal abuse against Rob Porter, Hatch’s former chief of staff.
Porter’s two ex-wives, Colbie Holderness and Jennifer Willoughby, both accused him of physically and mentally abusing them for years.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Top White House staffer reportedly dating communications director Hope Hicks resigns after ex-wives allege years of abuse
- The White House is pulling the nomination of a top environmental adviser and climate-change skeptic who once called CO2 ‘the gas of life’
- Donald Trump’s first wife says he tried to get Ivanka to date Tom Brady and Anthony Scaramucci believes it may have happened