The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Nordstrom’s new rewards program, The Nordy Club, offers more perks the more you spend.
- Perks include first access to top brands, style and beauty workshops, and free basic alterations.
- If you’re already a member or cardholder, you’re automatically enrolled in the new program.
- Sign up here for free and start earning points and perks. If you need inspiration, here are our 30 favorite fall coats currently at Nordstrom.
As of October 2018, Nordstrom has rolled out a new rewards program — The Nordy Club — which rewards members with more and better perks the more they spend. With the new program, you earn points just for shopping at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook and subscription service Trunk Club (which you can find a woman’s review of here and man’s here).See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- This popular Kickstarter-alum is making everyday luxury watches for under $ 300 — and the leather bands can be swapped in seconds for a new look
- The best men’s leather jackets you can buy
- 11 comfortable ankle boots we can wear all day — from $ 60 hidden gems to $ 400 investment pieces