» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- NASCAR teams are losing sponsors at an alarming rate.
- While the sponsor losses leave teams scrambling to pay the bills, it is also having an impact on their fan bases and how they identify with their favorite drivers.
- The solution might come from soccer where teams have prominent sponsors, but the teams have consistent color schemes that are easily identifiable even when sponsors change.
- The solution could cost teams up front, but it could be the best move to strengthen the sport in the long run.
NASCAR has a growing sponsorship problem that could be impacting their fan base directly, and the solution might be found in soccer.
Several top drivers have lost their primary sponsor in recent years or will lose them next season, including 7-time champion Jimmie Johnson, 2017 champion Martin Truex Jr., Kyle Larson, and Kasey Kahne, among others.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Manchester United and Belgian star Romelu Lukaku talks about his World Cup experience, the end of his international career, and a little advice Jay-Z gave him
- What it takes to be a World Cup soccer player
- The 25 highest-paid players in the English Premier League for the 2017-18 season