The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- FoundersCard is an exclusive membership for startup founders, CEOs, entrepreneurs, and just about anyone with that “innovator” mindset.
- In addition to getting access to private networking events, FoundersCard members get VIP perks, discounts, and extras from retailers and services ranging from airlines and hotels, clothing brands, and gyms to office services.
- Until December 31, 2018, FoundersCard is offering a discounted rate exclusively for Business Insider readers, and a waived initiation fee. To get the discount, you’ll have to apply through this page.
If you’re an entrepreneur, an innovator, a startup creator — in other words, a founder — there’s a unique and exclusive program that you might be interested in joining. Beyond personal benefits, it can provide direct, tangible benefits to the business or project that you’re trying to grow.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Citi has issued a rare increase to the ThankYou Premier card’s sign-up bonus — it’s currently 10,000 points more than usual
- The best soda makers you can buy
- The best backpacking tents you can buy