Cameron Spencer/Getty Images
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- A representative for Michael Bublé told INSIDER the singer isn’t quitting his music career after all.
- The comments contradict Bublé’s own statements to The Daily Mail, where he said he was giving his “last interview” and was “retiring from the business” after his latest record.
A representative for Michael Bublé said his comments about quitting music following his son’s cancer struggle shouldn’t be taken at face value.
“Michael Bublé has absolutely no plans to retire,” Liz Rosenberg, his publicist, told INSIDER. “I wasn’t sitting in on the interview but this must have been taken out of context.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Michael Bublé says he is quitting music following his son’s cancer battle: ‘I don’t have the stomach for it anymore’
- President Trump calls Princess Eugenie ‘a truly beautiful bride’ who has ‘been through so much’ 2 days after her wedding
- Jake Paul’s girlfriend says he lives with all of his assistants because ‘he doesn’t do well with being alone’