WPA Pool/Getty Images
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Meghan Markle turned 37 years old on Saturday, August 4.
- On her 33rd birthday, Markle published an open letter to herself and her fans on her now-defunct website, The Tig.
- She wrote about facing challenges in her youth and learning how to be kind to herself.
- “You need to know that you’re enough … You are complete with or without a partner. You are enough just as you are,” she wrote.
Meghan Markle’s 37th birthday on Saturday, August 4 marked her first as the Duchess of Sussex and as the wife to Prince Harry. But while these are certainly titles to celebrate, Markle has made it clear that she is defined by far more than her royal relationship.
In 2014, on her 33rd birthday, Markle published an open letter to herself and her fans on her now-defunct website The Tig. She wrote about her journey towards self-acceptance — particularly without a man by her side.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 15 of Meghan Markle’s most expensive outfits so far
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s children will probably have a different last name than the rest of the royal family
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s royal monogram has been revealed — and it’s very different than Prince William and Kate Middleton’s