» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Kim Kardashian West posted a set of photos with her eldest daughter and “bff,” North West, on social media.
- “North came to visit me on set & said momma can we do a photo shoot together just me & you!” Kardashian West wrote. “I followed her poses & direction so here it is! I always dreamed of having a baby girl & she’s perfect!”
- People are fawning over the adorable photos.
Kim Kardashian West posted a set of photos with her eldest daughter and “bff,” North West, on both Twitter and Instagram Tuesday morning.
The 38-year-old “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star revealed that North came to visit her on set and asked her mom if they could do a one-on-one photo shoot together.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- RANKED: The 19 Kardashian moments that captured our attention in 2018, in order of shock value
- Kanye West dragged Travis Scott into his messy feud with Drake — here’s what you need to know
- Kendall Jenner shared a passionate love letter she received with the name blacked out — here are all the fan theories for who it could be from