- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been released from hospital following cancer surgery, Reuters reports
- A spokeswoman for the court, Kathy Arberg, says that Ginsburg is now recuperating at home.
- On Monday, Associated Press reported that ‘RBG’ was up and working just a few days after undergoing surgery for lung cancer.
- The 85-year-old Ginsburg will be home in time to watch the newly released feature film “On the Basis of Sex,” released this week which follows some of her notable early battles and achievements.
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is back at home after being released from hospital following cancer surgery, Reuters reports
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
A spokeswoman for the court, Kathy Arberg, says that Ginsburg is recuperating at home.
- If you own an iPhone 6 or later that isn’t holding its charge, now is the time to get your battery replaced
- The 25 highest-paid NBA players of all time
- As stocks hurtle towards a crash, one area of the market has stayed shockingly strong — and it could be a saving grace for investors