» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Jimin, a member of popular South Korean boyband BTS, was photographed wearing a shirt with a photo depicting an atomic bomb being dropped on Nagasaki, Japan during World War II.
- The show sparked controversy and Japanese TV channel Asahi canceled Asahi’s performance on Friday night.
- Hundreds of thousands of people died after the US dropped two atomic bombs in the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945.
- Imperial Japan brutally occupied the Korean Peninsula for decades until its defeat after World War II.
A Japanese TV show canceled a performance by popular K-pop band BTS after one of its members was pictured wearing a shirt depicting an atomic bomb being dropped on Japan.
One of the South Korean boyband’s members, Jimin, cause controversy after wearing a T-shirt depicting the US atomic bombing of Japan during World War II, accompanied by the text: “Patriotism OurHistory Liberation Korea.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: 7 places you can’t find on Google Maps
- 13 people died after a bus plunged off a bridge in China because a passenger attacked the driver
- Main wreckage from Lion Air plane reportedly found and cockpit voice recorder may be on the way
- An Indonesian diver died looking for wreckage from the downed Lion Air jet