» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Police believe the gunman who opened fire at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh on Saturday, killing at least 11 people and injuring 12 others, is 48-year-old Robert Bowers.
- Bowers is believed to live in the Versailles borough of Pittsburgh, and has been described as a heavy set, white male with a beard.
- He made several anti-Semitic and anti-immigrant remarks on social media.
- Bowers reportedly does not support President Donald Trump, calling him a “globalist, not a nationalist.”
The suspected gunman, 48-year-old Robert Bowers, was arrested at the scene after firing upon officers when they first arrived, wounding at least three.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The Pittsburgh synagogue shooter was reportedly armed with an AR-15 — here’s how it became the weapon of choice for America’s mass shooters
- This mind-melting thought experiment of Einstein’s reveals how to manipulate time
- 7 places you can’t find on Google Maps