Volodymyr Tverdokhlib / Shutterstock
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- All relationships will have their ups and downs.
- But many people say cheating is the worst thing their partner could do to them.
- Some people cheat out of lust, while others have affairs because they fall in love with someone else.
- It’s important to know the difference, as lust means you’re outsourcing your sex life, while love means you’re emotionally unfulfilled by your current relationship.
- Here’s how to work it out.
“The course of true love never did run smooth,” said Lysander to Hermia in “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”.
The obstacles the couple in Shakespeare’s play faced are unlikely to be as much of an issue today in modern dating. You may not have to worry so much about your father’s opinion on who you should marry, or have to dodge advances from characters like Demetrius.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- When you should admit to your partner you cheated, according to experts
- 12 of the best pieces of breakup advice from experts
- There’s a strong link between abuse and addiction — here’s why people get stuck in toxic cycles