» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Eliza Dushku has written an op-ed for The Boston Globe detailing the alleged sexual harassment she received from co-star Michael Weatherly on the set of “Bull.”
- The New York Times reported that Dushku received a $ 9.5 million settlement from CBS for the sexual harassment complaint.
- In the Boston Globe op-ed, Dushku details Weatherly’s inappropriate behavior allegedly included name-calling, playing provocative songs on set, and making “audible groans, oohing and aahing.”
Eliza Dushku has written an op-ed for The Boston Globe in which she goes into detail about the sexual harassment she faced from actor Michael Weatherly during her time on the set of the CBS series “Bull.” The New York Times reported last week that Dushku received $ 9.5 million to settle a sexual harassment complaint, and the actress said she declined to give a statement to The Times because she “wanted to honor the terms of [the] settlement with the network.”
Dushku was under the impression neither Weatherly or “Bull” writer-producer Glenn Gordon Caron would give statements to The Times. Weathlery ended up apologizing to Dushku in a statement, saying he “made some jokes mocking some lines in the script” and stopped after the actress told him she wasn’t comfortable. In her op-ed for The Globe, Dushku said that was not the case.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Viewers were left baffled after a child appeared to teleport into the middle of a television interview
- Cardi B can’t drive, but James Corden let her behind the wheel on ‘Carpool Karaoke’ anyway — and, yep, she crashes
- Netflix’s ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ just got renewed for 2 more seasons