AP Photo/Mahmoud Illean
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- A Palestinian teen fatally stabbed an American-born Jewish settler in the West Bank on Sunday.
- The victim, Ari Fuld, 45, was well-known among settlers as a pro-Israel advocate.
- The suspected assailant was shot and seized by armed civilians and taken into custody.
- Palestinian street attacks against Israelis, many carried out by assailants with no known affiliation to militant groups, have been sporadic since 2015.
GUSH ETZION, West Bank (Reuters) – A Palestinian fatally stabbed an American-born Jewish settler in the occupied West Bank on Sunday then was himself shot and seized by armed civilians who gave chase.
The victim, Ari Fuld, 45, was well-known amongst settlers as a pro-Israel advocate. According to his Twitter account, he had planned a lecture tour in the United States in November.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- US warns airlines about using Iranian airspace after civilian plane intercepted by fighter jets
- A US MMA fighter from Minnesota just won an election in Russia
- Human rights organization says China has 1 million ethnic minorities in ‘internment camps’