When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 31 starts streaming September 19 on Disney Plus.
- The cast includes actress Selma Blair, "Bachelorette" star Gabby Windey, comedian Wayne Brady, and more.
- You can watch new episodes every Monday at 8 p.m. ET with a Disney Plus subscription ($ 8/month).
For the first time ever, "Dancing with the Stars" will air exclusively on Disney Plus starting September 19. The show originally ran on ABC for its first 30 seasons, before making the jump to Disney's streaming service.
The dancing competition pairs a variety of celebrities with professionally trained dancers. Each week, the stars attempt to master new dance techniques such as the foxtrot and tango. The cast for this season includes "Bachelorette" star Gabby Windey, actress Selma Blair, comedian Wayne Brady, social media personality Charli D'Amelio, and more.
Season 31 is hosted by Tyra Banks and Alfonso Ribeiro. Len Goodman, Derek Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Bruno Tonioli all return as judges.
How to watch 'Dancing with the Stars'
You can watch "Dancing with the Stars' season 31 exclusively on Disney Plus starting September 19 at 8 p.m. ET. New episodes will follow every Monday.
Disney Plus costs $ 8 a month or $ 80 a year for ad-free streaming. If you sign up by September 19, you can get your first month for just $ 2. You should keep in mind, however, that the ad-free price will increase to $ 11 a month starting December 8. You can also bundle Disney Plus with Hulu and ESPN+ for a current starting price of $ 14 a month.
Disney Plus is available to stream on mobile devices, media players, and smart TVs from most major brands. You can also stream the service through web browsers. Check the Disney Plus website for a full list of supported devices.
Is 'Dancing with the Stars' only on Disney Plus?
Though previous seasons of "Dancing with the Stars" aired on ABC and streamed on Hulu the next day, season 31 will only be available to watch on Disney Plus.
Will there be another season of 'Dancing with the Stars'?
"Dancing with the Stars" received a two-season pickup when it was announced for Disney Plus, so the show will return for at least one more season after season 31 concludes.
Who is competing in 'Dancing with the Stars' season 31?
The following celebrities and dancers will all vie for the Mirrorball trophy in season 31 of "Dancing with the Stars":
- Joseph Baena (fitness model) with Daniella Karagach
- Selma Blair (actress) with Sasha Farber
- Wayne Brady (comedian) with Witney Carson
- Sam Champion (weather anchor) with Cheryl Burke
- Charli D'Amelio (social media star) with Mark Ballas
- Heidi D'Amelio (reality TV star) with Artem Chigvintsev
- Jessie James Decker (country singer) with partner Alan Bersten
- Trevor Donovan (actor) with Emma Slater
- Daniel Durant (actor) with partner Britt Stewart
- Teresa Giudice (reality TV star) with Pasha Pashkov
- Vinny Guadagnino (reality TV star) with Koko Iwasaki
- Cheryl Ladd (actress) with Louis van Amstel
- Jason Lewis (actor) with Peta Murgatroyd
- Shangela (reality TV star) with Gleb Savchenko
- Jordin Sparks (singer) with Brandon Armstrong
- Gabby Windey ("Bachelorette" star) with Val Chmerkovskiy