AP Photo/Tony Dejak
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- The Cleveland Browns released linebacker Mychal Kendricks after federal prosecutors charged him with insider trading.
- Kendricks admitted his wrongdoing in a statement shortly after the charges were made public.
- While Kendricks is no longer on the Browns roster, there’s a chance that he could still get paid by the franchise if he files a grievance.
The Cleveland Browns released linebacker Mychal Kendricks on Thursday after federal prosecutors charged him with insider trading.
- Tom Brady abruptly ends interview after Boston radio hosts bring up controversial trainer Alex Guerrero
- Andy Dalton receives standing ovation from Buffalo Bills fans after saving their 2017 season
- One player from all 32 NFL teams who can break out and dominate this season