Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Chris Hemsworth may play a superhero, but if there’s one skill he lacks it’s speaking Spanish.
- The “Avengers: Infinity War” actor revealed on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that when wife Elsa Pataky is speaking to him in Spanish, it’s not a good sign.
- He admitted, “When I hear the Spanish directed at me, it’s usually in unfortunate, controversial, aggressive situations.”
Teaching your child a second language can have all kinds of benefits, such as introducing them to different cultures and making it easier for them to learn other languages in the future. But as Chris Hemsworth has learned, it can also get you into some sticky situations if you don’t speak that language, too.
In an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday, the Australian star opened up about his home life with his wife, actress Elsa Pataky, who is from Spain and can converse in either English or Spanish.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Baskin-Robbins is making a Dunkin’ Donuts flavored ice cream — and it sounds absolutely delicious
- Halsey opened up about how she miscarried during a concert — which is why she’s decided to freeze her eggs
- This dog’s $ 7,000 replica of Windsor Castle might actually be nicer than your apartment