» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Chinese smart-home product maker Viomi opened for trading at $ 9.50 a share.
- It priced shares at $ 9 apiece, raising $ 102.6 million through its initial public offering.
- The company said it returned to profit in 2017 and generated $ 10.6 million of net income in the first half of 2018.
- Chinese hardware giant Xiaomi is Viomi’s partner, customer, and shareholder.
The Chinese smart-home product marker Viomi opened for trading at $ 9.50 a share, up 5% from its $ 9 pricing. The initial publoc offering allowed the company to raise $ 102.6 million.
Viomi is a subsidiary of the Chinese hardware giant Xiaomi, like the fitness-tracker maker Huami. Viomi’s current flagship product is a smart-water purification system, which is responsible for nearly half of the its revenue.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 42 Ulta Beauty employees tell us the only products you should buy
- Tiger Woods is back — here’s how he spends his millions and lives his life off the course
- The most expensive college in every state