» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- China’s military warned off US warships conducting “unauthorized” sailing in waters Beijing claims in the South China Sea.
- China’s defense ministry said two US warships, the Antiem guided missile cruiser, and the USS Higgins destroyer, entered disputed waters around the Paracel Islands on Sunday.
- The move comes at a sensitive time between the US and China, after the US disinvited China from an international military exercise last week and the two countries continue to spar over trade and foreign policy.
China’s military took “immediate action” on Sunday against “unauthorized” sailing by US warships in South China Sea waters claimed by Beijing.
China’s defense ministry said in a statement that two US warships, the Antiem guided missile cruiser and the USS Higgins destroyer, entered disputed waters around the Paracel Islands before the Chinese navy intervened in what it considers to be a “serious infringement on China’s sovereignty.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- China is not even pretending anymore in the South China Sea — it put 400 buildings on one of the disputed islands
- China’s J-20 stealth fighters will likely patrol Taiwan’s airspace soon — and the island nation is ready to counter
- These are the 15 countries with the most troops ready to fight right now