» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- A grand jury in Pennsylvania released a 1,300-word report Tuesday detailing allegations about the Roman Catholic Church’s decades-long cover-up of sexual abuse of nearly 1,000 children by 300 “predator priests.”
- The report details what investigators described in the report as a “a playbook for concealing the truth” that was used by officials to cover up 70 years of abuse of children by 300 Roman Catholic priests.
- Across files from six dioceses, special agents identified several patterns using special language and illegitimate investigations to downplay accusations and protect the priests.
A grand jury in Pennsylvania released a 1,300-word report Tuesday detailing allegations that the Roman Catholic Church spent decades covering up sexual abuse claims against 300 “predator priests” who are said to have targeted nearly 1,000 children.
The report covers 70 years of alleged abuse and the lengths that church officials went to cover up the accusations, using what investigators described in the report as a “a playbook for concealing the truth.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Your opinion matters — Join BI Insiders program
- 19 insider facts about shopping at Costco only employees know
- I’ve saved enough at age 28 that I’ll be a multimillionaire by retirement, and I used Warren Buffett’s favorite investing strategy to do it