- Tilray CEO Brenden Kennedy appeared on CNBC’s “Mad Money” Tuesday evening.
- He told Cramer alcohol and drug companies should be looking at the cannabis space and that Canada is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to full legalization of the drug.
- Tilray shares are up 41.55% ahead of Wednesday’s opening bell.
- Watch Tilray trade in real time here.
The Canadian cannabis producer Tilray is soaring ahead of Wednesday’s opening bell after CEO Brenden Kennedy laid out his company’s growth prospects on CNBC’s “Mad Money.”
Shares are up 41.55% early Wednesday after Kennedy told Jim Cramer that Canada is just the tip of the iceberg for full legalization when it comes to marijuana. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is a $ 1,000 phone that’s actually worth it
- Share your opinion – Become a BI Insider today!
- Eerie photos show a neighborhood of abandoned million-dollar McMansions
- We compared McDonald’s, Wendy’s, and Burger King’s signature cheeseburgers, and the winner was unmistakable