Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- The New Hampshire Young Democrats have invited Rep. Beto O’Rourke to the home of the nation’s first presidential primary.
- The invitation comes amid heightened buzz that Beto could run for the White House.
- Some Democratic donors are clamoring for the three-term lawmaker from El Paso to run for president in 2020.
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — The New Hampshire Young Democrats have invited Rep. Beto O’Rourke to the home of the nation’s first presidential primary amid heightened buzz the Texan could run for the White House after narrowly losing his state’s Senate race.
The invitation arrived Nov. 10. Democrats in Iowa, whose caucuses kick off presidential voting, have extended similar invites.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- None of the 42 migrants arrested at the US-Mexico border clash that ended with the US firing tear gas will face criminal charges
- US border patrol agents face split-second decisions on firing tear gas into crowds of migrants
- Obama and Trump: 2 methods of managing the difficult US-Saudi relationship