- The helicopter for a local Kansas City TV station captured a game of “Mario Kart” being played on the jumbotron at Kauffman Stadium, home of the Kansas City Royals.
- Aerial footage showing the game on the screen was posted to Twitter on Tuesday, where the post has recieved more than 10,000 retweets and 44,000 likes.
- Although Twitter users had many theories about who was playing “Mario Kart,” the game was actually organized as a way to raise money for the Royals’ beneficiary foundation, Royals Charities.
Some lucky “Mario Kart 8” players were recently able to duke it out on an 100-foot jumbotron screen in a 40,000-seat stadium.
Aerial footage posted to Twitter on Tuesday captured an excited Super Mario crossing the finish line on the massive jumbotron screen at Kauffman Stadium, home to the Kansas City Royals baseball team. The game being played seems to be “Mario Kart 8,” the latest iteration in Nintendo’s fan-favorite franchise. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The 29 hottest video games you shouldn’t miss in 2019
- The original ‘Legend of Zelda’ has a massive hidden area that one player finally opened, more than 30 years later
- The 12 hottest video games you shouldn’t miss in early 2019