- The avocado is one of the trendiest and most popular foods of the moment.
- However, a Michelin-star chef says the fruits are “the blood diamonds of Mexico” and “they are akin to battery chickens.”
- The comments come following an increasing number of restaurants removing avocados from their menus due to environmental concerns.
Avocados: a healthy source of fats, a brunch staple, and, apparently, the reason millennials will never get on the property ladder.
But according to a Michelin-starred chef, there’s a dark side to avocados and we should actually stop eating them because of it.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: There’s so much CO2 in the atmosphere that planting trees can no longer save us
- A British restaurant chain is asking diners to hand over their phones to ‘celebrate family time,’ and Twitter isn’t having it
- I went to 3 restaurants made famous by the show ‘Vanderpump Rules’ and one was the best by far
- If you own an iPhone 6 or later that isn’t holding its charge, now is the time to get your battery replaced