» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Collective Health, a startup that works with self-insured employers, just raised $ 110 million.
- The company helps employers build out health plans that fit their needs by adding technology with the hope of making things like submitting claims and reading bills easier.
- Self-insured employer plans have recently come into the spotlight after JPMorgan, Amazon and Berkshire Hathaway said they’re forming a new independent nonprofit venture aimed at lowering healthcare costs for their employees.
A startup that could be a good model for the JPMorgan-Amazon-Berkshire Hathaway healthcare initiative just raised an additional $ 110 million.
Collective Health helps employers build out health plans that fit their needs by adding technology with the hope of making things like submitting claims and reading bills easier.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- JPMorgan wants to become the Amazon of Wall Street
- There’s a clear playbook for how Amazon could upend the healthcare business — along with an obvious victim
- Warren Buffett thinks the ‘elite’ have wasted $ 100 billion ignoring his best investment advice