» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Republican congressman Paul Gosar has six siblings who do not want him to keep his seat in Arizona’s 4th District this November.
- They endorsed Gosar’s Democratic opponent, David Brill, in a campaign ad posted online Friday.
- In the ad, Gosar’s siblings remarked about their brother’s positions on health care, immigration, and the environment. “He’s not listening to you, and he doesn’t have your interests at heart,” Tim Gosar said.
Six siblings of Arizona Republican representative Paul Gosar appeared in a campaign ad endorsing his Democratic opponent, David Brill.
Video of the ad made the rounds online Friday night. In it, Tim, David, Grace, Joan, Gaston, and Jennifer Gosar each gave their own takes on why they believe Paul Gosar is unfit to keep the 4th District seat he has held since 2013. They also remarked about their brother’s positions on health care, immigration, and the environment.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: Inside the Trump ‘MAGA’ hat factory
- ‘His trial balloon went over like the Hindenburg’: Democrats are skeptical of Michael Bloomberg’s potential 2020 run
- New polls show Democrats are on the verge of flipping 2 key Senate seats
- Michael Bloomberg suggests doubts about #MeToo movement and allegations against Charlie Rose