Fortnite week 8 challenges will be going live soon on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, PCs and Macs.
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
And, as per usual, thanks to leakers we have a good idea of what to expect from the Fortnite week 8 season 7 challenges.
It looks like the big challenge for Fortnite week 8 will be search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed.
The latest Fortnite search between challenge appeared in a list of leaked challenges shared on Twitter by Lucas7Yoshi_.
Here is a full list of the leaked Fortnite week 8 challenges:
FORTNITE WEEK 8 SEASON 7 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Build structures – Battle Stars
• Deal damage while in the passenger seat of a vehicle
• Eliminate opponents with an explosive weapon
FORTNITE WEEK 8 SEASON 7 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Search Chests in Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge
• Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed
• Use a Cozy Campfire or Launch Pad
• Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match
– Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single match
– Final Stage: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a single match
The Fortnite week 8 challenges should go live at 2pm UK time on Thursday 24 January.
In case you’re wondering, here are the current Fortnite week 7 challenges:
FORTNITE WEEK 7 SEASON 7 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Visit all (7) Expedition Outposts
• Use a Rift or Rift-to-Go in (3) different matches
• (3) Pistol eliminations (HARD)
FORTNITE WEEK 7 SEASON 7 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Stage 1: Land at Salty Springs
– Stage 2: Land at Happy Hamlet
– Stage 3: Land at Wailing Woods
– Stage 4: Land at Junk Junction
– Final Stage: Land at Paradise Palms
• Search (7) Chests in Leaky Lake or Frosty Flights
• Destroy (1) flying X-4 Stormwing (HARD)
• Stage 1: Deal (200) damage to opponents in a single match
– Stage 2: Deal (300) damage to opponents in a single match
– Final Stage: Deal (400) damage to opponents in a single match