On the June 18, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman, senior writer Ben Pearson and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about what they’ve been up to at the Water Cooler.
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- Peter went to the Magic Castle and had a weird experience.
- Brad is trying to figure out what to do with his giant Jurassic Doritos crate
- Chris got a pair of high heels from Netflix (to advertise Mindhunter).
- What we’ve been Reading:
- Ben read The Moviemaking Magic of Star Wars: Creatures + Aliens
- What we’ve been Watching:
- Peter saw Ocean’s 8, tried and failed to see Won’t You Be My Neighbor, and watched this week’s episode of Westworld
- Chris saw Won’t You Be My Neighbor and wept; also GLOW season 2.
- Hoai-Tran saw American Animals and Incredibles 2.
- Ben saw Ocean’s 8, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, and 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Brad saw Tag, Incredibles 2 again, watched Mulan for the first time.
- What we’ve been Eating:
- Peter made a Pizza for the first time in a pizza oven
- Hoai-Tran had Thai rolled ice cream.
- Brad had Burger King Pretzel Chicken Fries, chocolate covered strawberry flavored Kit Kat.
- What we’ve been Playing:
- Brad has been playing the Jurassic World Alive mobile game, listening to the Incredibles 2 score
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
/Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
Please feel free to send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.