- White House counsel Donald McGahn reportedly sometimes has a fraught relationship with President Donald Trump and calls him “King Kong” behind his back.
- The New York Times reported several current and former White House officials said McGahn was frustrated by Trump’s “volcanic anger” and frequent outbursts.
- The report also revealed that McGahn has sat for over 30 hours of questioning by special counsel Robert Mueller’s team as part of their look at possible obstruction of justice by Trump.
White House counsel Donald McGahn reportedly has a somewhat fraught relationship with President Donald Trump and calls him “King Kong” behind his back.
The New York Times reported that the nickname came from McGahn’s frustration with Trump’s “volcanic anger” and frequent outbursts, citing several current and former White House officials.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The White House waited 3 weeks to announce Trump was revoking Brennan’s security clearance, and some are speculating it was to get people to stop talking about Omarosa and Manafort
- The defense in the Manafort trial rested its case without calling any witnesses
- New email shows how much influence Paul Manafort had over the Trump transition team months after being ousted from the campaign