» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Waymo has officially launched in commercial self-driving service in Phoenix.
- The service is called “Waymo One.”
- It will be opening initially just to early riders who have been testing the service.
- Waymo drivers will continue to supervise the Chrysler Pacifica minivans as Waymo One is rolled out.
Waymo is finally hitting the road for real.
- How big is ‘Fortnite’? With more than 200 million players, it’s now equal to nearly two-thirds the US population
- Google paid $ 1 billion to buy a 52-acre office park a few blocks from its Googleplex headquarters
- AI could soon be all around us — here’s how that could upend 8 different industries