» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Tesla’s Model 3 beat out its electric competition from Chevrolet and BMW when it came to powertrain and electronics.
- But when it comes to fit and finish, UBS analysts said the car had significant manufacturing issues.
- The teardown engineers found missing bolts, loose tolerances, misaligned welds, and more.
- Follow Tesla’s stock price in real time here.
UBS has published the final lap of its complete teardown and analysis of a Tesla Model 3 to compare it to the competition.
Despite winning the first two laps — powertrain and electronics — the bank said Elon Musk’s newest sedan came in last place behind the Chevy Bolt and BMW i3 when it came to build quality.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A dangerous parasitic illness spread by bugs that bite people’s faces at night is spreading in the US, doctors warn
- All the TV shows that have been canceled in 2018
- Elon Musk: Anyone who can do a better job as Tesla’s CEO ‘can have the reins right now’