Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Victoria Beckham accepted the first ever Fashion Icon Award at the 2018 People’s Choice Awards on Sunday.
- Beckham took a moment during her acceptance speech to pay tribute to the Spice Girls, who recently announced they would be going on tour without her.
- “So many years ago I started with ‘girl power,’ and that message is still as strong as ever,” she said.
- Beckham also threw up her iconic Posh Spice peace sign while referencing the lyrics from the song “Wannabe.”
Victoria Beckham delighted Spice Girls fans everywhere when she mentioned the girl group onstage at the People’s Choice Awards.
Beckham received the show’s inaugural Fashion Icon Award at the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica, California on Sunday. During her acceptance speech, Beckham paid tribute to her musical roots.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Emma Stone says she changed her first name after being inspired by one of the Spice Girls
- Actress Meg Ryan and rocker John Mellencamp are engaged
- 15 of the most successful country stars of all time