Alex Wong/Getty Images
- Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz is one of the most media-friendly members of Congress.
- He has agreed to do an “ungodly” number of profile interviews.
- He’s one of President Donald Trump’s top defenders on TV.
- That has made him an outsize presence in Congress, even as a freshman.
The second time we ever spoke, Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida started with an apology.
He was supposed to give me a call the day before. It slipped through the cracks.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Fox News’ White House correspondent knows how his network is viewed — but he’s not getting any special treatment from Trump
- Uber and Lyft played a key role in Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s financial downfall
- Trump reportedly called Michael Cohen to complain after he saw the lawyer eating breakfast with Mark Cuban