US Navy/Mass Comm. Specialist 3rd Class Erwin Jacob V. Miciano
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- The US and Japan were joined by Canadian forces for Keen Sword 19, which ended this week.
- The exercise was the biggest and most sophisticated the US and Japan have carried out.
- It comes amid growing tension with China in the seas and airspace of East Asia.
US and Japanese forces this week wrapped up exercise Keen Sword 19, which the US 7th Fleet commander called the “largest and most complex” field exercise conducted by the two longtime allies.
This year’s exercise, in which Canadian forces also took part, featured air, maritime, and amphibious exercises involving dozens of US and Japanese ships and hundreds of aircraft.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The US military’s top officer says Russia and China present different challenges — but they both can rival US power
- The Coast Guard is looking, but it really seems like Japan has lost an island
- A Chinese warship reportedly threatened a US Navy destroyer in the South China Sea